Our 2022-2023 season features four unforgettable concerts performed by our 80-voice chorus conducted by artistic director Peter Steenblik. You’ll save when you buy season tickets, and we offer special prices for seniors/military and students. Buy your tickets today!
Jazz from Across the Pond
- Thursday, October 6 – 8:00 PM – Sanders Beach-Corinne Jones Resource Center
- Sacred and secular jazz by composers and arrangers from the UK; with the Guffman Trio
- Friday, December 2 – 7:30 PM and Saturday, December 3 – Noon – Cathedral of the Sacred Heart
- Selections from Handel’s Messiah and other choral music for the season; with soloists from Pensacola Opera’s Miller Studio Artist Program
The Notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci
- Saturday, March 4 – 7:30 PM – University of West Florida Center for Fine and Performing Arts
- A multimedia symphony by Jocelyn Hagen for choir, orchestra, and projections utilizing the latest in video syncing technology.
- Saturday, May 13 – 7:30 PM – First United Methodist Church
- Benjamin Britten’s Rejoice in the Lamb and works for multiple choirs, creating an immerse soundscape
To enhance your enjoyment of the concerts, join Artistic Director Peter Steenblik on Zoom for a series of free previews, each comprising a half-hour presentation illustrated with musical excerpts, followed by a ten-minute question-and-answer session. Previews are set for Sunday evenings at 7 PM. We’ll publish the link in the week before the preview.
- September 18 – Season Preview
- October 2 – Jazz from Across the Pond
- November 20 – Christmas Messiah
- February 19 – The Notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci
- May 7 – Rejoice!